Monday, May 06, 2013

Friend Makin’ Mondays: A Little About ME

                                          wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

A Little About Me
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?  Lust at first sight, but never love at first sight.  It takes awhile to "love" someone.
2. What channel is your TV on most?   I pretty much only watch streaming Netflix since I do not have cable.
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have.  I am very easy going.  I can make conversation with a tree stump if i need to.  ha!
4.  Describe your idea of a great evening.   I enjoy hanging with friends, having a drink and laughing the night away.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose?  sarcastic, funny & loyal
6. What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween!
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be?   to be thinner.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave?  Asparagus!  i love it!
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?  I hate wearing socks in general, but especially when i sleep.  I am way too hot!
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful.  I’m thankful for my friends, my family and my love.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love that you're blogging again! Keep it goin' girl!